Killer charms on hooks for PS4
Can anyone else as killer see their charms on the hooks? I haven't been able to see them since the last update. I've taken them off and put back on again and they still don't show up! What gives?
Tagged:
Pending
Can anyone else as killer see their charms on the hooks? I haven't been able to see them since the last update. I've taken them off and put back on again and they still don't show up! What gives?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm still having this problem as well. I'm on PS4 Pro.
yea I see killer charms when I play survivor but when I play killer I don't see the charms at all I put on
thanks hope this get spotted and fixed I'm also on ps4 pro.