I'm hoping that OoO change is sooner than we think
It's like my favorite survivor perk but I don't wanna run it because killers (myself included) assume it's a swf and go full tryhard but I just really like the info and the risk it gives, spices up the game for me but I don't want to get tunneled and get my team slammed :(
Comments
Im assuming we will get the key change before the object change
Not on your life. The change to keys hasn't been announced, and Object's has. I'd be surprised if we EVER get a key nerf.
I think it was McLean but im not sure but i know the devs mentioned they wanted to change how keys worked but they didn't see keys and moris as equivalents as keys only affected like 2% of games and the way people justifiably try to kill key plays as quickly as possible
Changes to keys have been confirmed and announced at the same time Mori changes have been announced. But they also said both won’t come at the same time and they are not meant to be direct equivalents.
they reconfirmed key changes after the Mori changes went live.
OOO doesn't have confirmed changes, it's been confirmed it's going through one of several stages of the design process. For once they opened up this consultation stage to the player base with the agreement that if it didn't go to live in the state it was first announced (the proposed changes) nobody would complain.