Odd Bug... or Hack?

I was just in a game at Ormond as a Survivor (Claudette) and I was the last one left, crawling trying to find the hatch. I was up against a Ghostface. He found the hatch first so I crawled into a hiding place and decided to wait. Just as I bled out, the game disconnected me. It took me a few minutes to sign back in and I had a matchmaking ban for a few minutes left. I didn't disconnect nor did I lose internet. Is there a bug which triggers on bleeding out?

Comments

  • @Moundshroud said:

    I was just in a game at Ormond as a Survivor (Claudette) and I was the last one left, crawling trying to find the hatch. I was up against a Ghostface. He found the hatch first so I crawled into a hiding place and decided to wait. Just as I bled out, the game disconnected me. It took me a few minutes to sign back in and I had a matchmaking ban for a few minutes left. I didn't disconnect nor did I lose internet. Is there a bug which triggers on bleeding out?

    When you were hiding, did you take your hands off the controls and just sit there? you might have been kicked for inactivity

  • @UncleStabby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/234751/odd-bug-or-hack

    When you were hiding, did you take your hands off the controls and just sit there? you might have been kicked for inactivity

    I don’t think you can get kicked for inactivity. Especially not in a match.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    I was just in a game at Ormond as a Survivor (Claudette) and I was the last one left, crawling trying to find the hatch. I was up against a Ghostface. He found the hatch first so I crawled into a hiding place and decided to wait. Just as I bled out, the game disconnected me. It took me a few minutes to sign back in and I had a matchmaking ban for a few minutes left. I didn't disconnect nor did I lose internet. Is there a bug which triggers on bleeding out?

    Servers have been having issues since the mid chapter patch.

    Its just a known bug atm as it can happen to anyone at the most infuriating times.

    Such as for me when I was playing as legion and got disconnected as i was grabbing the 2nd to last survivor who was hiding in a locker.

  • @DeadByDedicated said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2021154#Comment_2021154

    I don’t think you can get kicked for inactivity. Especially not in a match.

    Huh. I don't know then. maybe their internet just hiccuped.