Think they'll buff The Trickster from the PTB?
Do you think they'll give him the Ricochet Knives as base?
Do you think they'll give him the Ricochet Knives as base?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
maybe... demo got the pallet break...after a while...
that buff would still be trashtier as there'd still be no reason to play him over plague, deathslinger or huntress.
Main event needs to not use ammo and last WAY longer while also make him run at 110% while holding his knives.
No. They won't change his power, and will probably nerf Hex: Crowd Control given their reactions to PTB Gearhead and Coup de Grace.
I'm half expecting them to reduce his knife count, to be honest.
I hope they buff him.
His power looks fun but also underwhelming in comparison to other killers
I suspect they reduce knife hits down to like 6 and fix the bugs for main event, but that's about it.
Another 2% pickrate killer then I guess
Honestly, no.
Double honestly, I think they are pretty pleased with the design. Trickster is just on the verge of being viable, but falls barely short. I would not be surprised if this was the new direction for Killers going forward. Fun idea, fun concept, but not strong enough to be a legitimate threat.
Also, given some of the over-the-top reactions, I triple honestly wouldn't even be surprised if they upped the amount of kunai it takes to get an injury, reduced his ammo count, put more spread on his throws, etc. Despite how weak and underwhelming Trickster was in PTB, the amount of "NO COUNTERPLAY" feedback was nuts. People were acting like he was Deathslinger on crack. One of the biggest threads on the PTB Feedback forum is complaining about a lack of counterplay and how abusive and oppressive he is. My guess is they saw a Kpop commercial at a gas station and thought it was Trickster gameplay. The other one is someone calling him Huntress with 60 hatchets, though we don't talk about that one.
Crowd Control will probably eat a nerf, even though it's not that great and can be removed a la "do bones". It's not bad by any means, but it's not some meta changing thing either.
They definitely should.
I hope so, he looks like the new wraith. Decent; but only when pumped up by a ton of expensive addons. But I’m not even sure he looks strong enough to be a BBQ killer so he won’t even be able to sustain his addon dependency.
His perks are aight, nothing meta changing. I’m not even sure I will be getting him with shards.
They virtually always buff killers from release to PTB, to think that they won't is pretty ignorant tbh.