Huntress is a crutch killer

Playing 3 games already this morning and it was Huntress every game, I'm already done. I'm going to eat my cereal and leave the rest to endure that. It's pretty clear Huntress is a crutch killer as much as it is spammed constantly. When something is used that much, it means there is a problem. Hatchets that are unavoidable and uncounterable, killers crutch on things that have no counterplay to gain a massive unfair advantage. But lets make it a huge priority to nerf a fair survivor perk again and leave Huntress in her busted state. Too many hatchets to make up for mistakes with almost no cooldown, mammoth hitboxes that are too forgiving and gigantic, a lullaby that is non-directional. Broken.

Comments

  • @Claudette_Baguette said:

    Whenever I play Huntress I feel so cheap. I'm always like "What THAT hit?"... her hitboxes are insane, even with perfect latency her hitbox is garbage and should be adjusted. They already did that once but Huntress mains cried because they ACTUALLY HAD TO HIT SHOTS FOR ONCE and then the devs reverted the change.

    The server latency makes current hatchets unbearable and considering how much a deathslinger has to aim it's time to adjust huntress' hatchet hitboxes again!

    Left: current one

    Right: Changed (accurate) one

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZOPHBM5304NY/huntress-hitbox.jpg

    That 2nd hitbox is actually more inaccurate as it doesn't take into consideration the fact that the hatchet spins.

    A more accurate hitbox would look like a large coin because of the spinning.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2023694#Comment_2023694

    I can agree about Freddy and Bubba. Bubba was really buffed too much and with a lack of pallets he really is too easy to play now. Maybe I do suck but whenever I see a Huntress everybody apparently sucks. Nobody lasts longer than a few seconds. And when does a Huntress run out of hatchets? Sometimes I get lucky enough to manage to juke the horrible hitboxes for 4 hatchets and then the last one hits me. She's really too forgiving for mistakes.

    Depends on the map. Bubba may seem oppressing on Shelter Woods, Coal Tower, Wreckers Yard or Blood Lodge. But then you get Gas Heaven, Storehouse, Badham, or the Game and it's a breeze.

  • @Kirkylad said:

    Well I've heard it all now lol. Huntress is only OP with iri hatchets, otherwise she's one of the most balanced killers in the game.

    I am not sure how you can say that

    with server issues and latency

    it makes her one of the most unbalanced killers for both sides.

  • @FattiePoobum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2021345#Comment_2021345

    I am not sure how you can say that

    with server issues and latency

    it makes her one of the most unbalanced killers for both sides.

    That's very true. It's why you see so many huntresses.

  • @FattiePoobum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2021345#Comment_2021345

    I am not sure how you can say that

    with server issues and latency

    it makes her one of the most unbalanced killers for both sides.

    Latency is a problem for every killer. I have played this game for years and been hit over pallets and from far away from every killer.

1 2 3 4 ›