Rift Distribution
Anyone else a bit annoyed at how they distribute rift cosmetics?
For example in the current rift we have 2 Dwight cosmetics and 2 Claudette cosmetics
over all of the current rifts Jeff has got one single item
I know that more popular characters are going to get more but I swear the devs don’t know who Jeff is
Comments
adam wait much longer for som skins
Adam got a full outfit in the last tome, what do you even mean.
i meant the whole time not just rift he didnt get skins way before even first rift started where jeff had some
It did take him awhile but Adam is getting a lot of skins as of late which is great. Jeff hasn’t got one since his mad max style skin which was September if I’m not mistaken
Jeff mains are a dying breed, sadly...
I do wish they would quit doing simple re-coloured items on the rift though (charms currently appear to be the worst offenders of this.)
yeah thats why i would love more new skins in rifts for different character and not just recolors of meg claudette every hecking rift