Favourite ways to fake perks/actions
The kind of stuff I love doing as survivor so I want to collect more, i.e.
fake sprint burst - if the killer is approaching but still at a distance start doing the weird slow walk towards a safe area that SB users do for some reason. Has resulted in just being left alone
fake dead hard - just stare directly at the killer despite them only being a few metres behind you. Only wastes a few seconds, but it's fun
fake deception - Bring Elodie. Actually fast vault into a locker when just out of sight
fake head on - This is just deception on Jane. That's it. Killer is 99% sure it's deception but 100% sure they don't want to be hit with head on if it can be avoided
fake DS - you take a protection hit for the unhooking survivor despite them not having BT. DS is the only possible reason do do something that stupid, but you actually have unbreakable instead (btw I've had good results with this when the killer is pressed for time but I wouldn't recommend it otherwise)
fake sabo - you've already used up your toolbox but still just stand in front of the hook holding it + staring at the killer as they approach. This one actually causes the killer to drop the carried survivor and go for me quite a lot
so, any more of these?
Comments
I’ve jumped into lockers before to pretend I have DS and it always makes me laugh when they call my bluff and pull me out. I literally never run DS. I’ve also noticed I get slugged more when I play as Laurie as killers just assume I’m using it. I play her because she’s an icon. Not for her perks.
Absolute bully.
These are hilarious, I need to do this.
I fake having DS all the time, though. Get unhooked, jump immediately on the nearest gen and don't get up if the Killer approaches. Such brazen behavior, such disregard for threat, I clearly must have DS.
I've tried that one too but haven't had much success with it. The killers I go against will almost always just try and eat locker DS
I’ve actually made quite a lot of killers leave me in the locker, so if I don’t have another way out, I’ll give it a try lol.