Devs, some sounds are way to loud!

There are some survivors that are screaming so load when you hook them, that I almost get PTSD when I see them! E.g. Yui or Kate or Jane etc. !!! It hurts so much in the ears when you hook them, sometimes I can get a tinnitus because of it. What is so difficult about to tune down their scream a few dB? Its not difficult!

And if we are talking about sounds the whispers during the power of plague are way too loud! There is no reason for this, I can barely hear generators with it active. The power of Oni is stronger, the power of Meyers is nearly on paar but they are not deafening loud like her!

Please Devs! There are things that are non negotiable like some sounds being so loud it is potenialy dangerous to health! Do you need people to sue you first before you react?

Comments

  • Explosion when people die on hook makes me not hear anything else.

  • @Shaped said:

    Explosion when people die on hook makes me not hear anything else.

    YEES! I nearly forgot that! When I have 3-4 people on hook near each other and they all die in the same time I get blasted by the bass!

  • @Shaped said:

    Explosion when people die on hook makes me not hear anything else.

    The devs have stated this is intentional, annoying as $@&@ as a survivor.