Suggestion for Challenges - Dedicated role slots
Currently, only one challenge can be active at a time. I appreciate that this is done to make sure that you don't complete a match and come out with six or seven challenges all done at once, and I am not suggesting anything that would change that.
I would like to suggest, though, that players get to choose one survivor challenge and one killer challenge simultaneously. This would allow us to switch between playing survivor and killer without dipping back into the archives to toggle our challenge over. You would simply ALWAYS have a survivor challenge loaded in, -and- a killer challenge.
You'd still be able to complete only one challenge at a time, with the only exception being the 'collect BP' challenge. That one could be done concurrent with another challenge, but I don't think that would be enough of a problem.
P.S.: Sore Ankles is a bad challenge because a large chunk of the game's maps do not have a long drop location.
Comments