How Often do you go against a hillbilly?

I know its not just me. Hillbilly is probably the most rare killer to see now other than twins. How often do you find him in a game? I choose 4 or 5

Comments

  • I think for me, it's like 1/10 or 1/12, but since there was no option for that, I voted 1/20. I used to see him a lot more before, but since we are always getting more killers, of course we get to see less and less some of them.

  • On average, I go against a Hillbilly once every 30 games.

  • 3 or 4 games since the rework...

  • I wouldn't say 1/2, but it's certainly more often than 1/5 games.

    That being said, not only do I go against them extremely often, I also get facecampped EVERY TIME.

    Green ranks are wild.

  • I rarely ever go against Hillbilly.

  • I don't see him as much, and when I do, he doesn't do so well. Thx devs for gutting a decent killer

  • I've run into more demos than billies the past couple months

  • I've encountered the same amount of Billies post and pre rework. 1 in every 30 games or so.

  • sometimes I don't see him as often ๐Ÿ˜…

  • There are definitely killers that I see way more rarely than Hillbilly.

    Plague, Twins, Demo, Hag all seem to be rarer for me.

    Hillbilly is not as often seen as before but definitely on the same level as Wraith or Doctor and others. And Hillbilly still performs better than the average killer.

  • like 4 times per week, thats about it

  • Nowhere near as I used to, that's for sure

    I hated old billy