You want to buff solos, here's an idea

When you join a lobby you can chat to the survivors, this option will be removed. The chat feature will now be in-game.

  • I know, a lot of killer mains will complain and say it's too OP and yes I do agree. So I have made It where the killer can see what the survivors say.

In my opinion, this will not give the killer too many advantages. The survivors will say "go on gens" or "can someone unhook". The killer can be prepared and go back to the hook.

This might sound killer sided at first but what if you say "all survivors too the hook" then what will the killer do.

I wanted to remove the chat from the lobby simply because survivors can run OP perks all the time, while this is still possible without the chat, now the perks will be "sort of random" and "not-coordinated".

This is a design, the general concept seems like an alright idea.

Also, this will make the killer think twice about "committing" for too long.

Comments