Did you have an idea for a killer or perk end up in the game?
Not an exact copy but something similar. I came up for an idea for a whip killer his power worked how Deathslinger's ended up. But what about you?
Not an exact copy but something similar. I came up for an idea for a whip killer his power worked how Deathslinger's ended up. But what about you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not as of yet. I still stand by that we will one day get a killer who can manipulate time though.
Not for a killer, but I had thought of a dummy hex like Hex: Undying, which keeps hexes up for longer.
a lot of people thought they would add a phantom sea diver with a harpoon gun. Then they gave one to a cowboy. For... some reason...
Like deathslinger is awesome, don't get me wrong. But a harpoon gun is a ######### thing already, why make him invent one? Like a lasso functions as one and a cowboy would just have one. And there is no nonlethal way of using such a gun on someone to help as a bounty hunter, you might as well use a gun. None of it makes sense
1 year ago I thought of a perk:
"sksksksksk save the turtles" - vsco girls say windows kill turtles, survivors who vault windows or pallets block that window or pallet so they don't kill the turtles kskskskskskskskskksksksks
Badabing, badaboom, Hex: Crowd Control.
BHVR stole Nemesis from my brain somehow
I never posted it anywhere, it sits in some old forgotten text file, the exact same perk, only difference is that it's name was Malice
I thought of head on and smash hit before they put them in the game. Also thought of Undying.
Before Oni and Deathslinger came out I wanted a killer who was a Demon with blue skin and horns and claws and his power would be a spear and when he throws it. It latches onto survivors and you real them in. Little did I know I would get it but on 2 killers and there my favorites.