Should human-looking/maskless cosmetics of killers be made after trickster?

Would you guys be into at least some killers getting more human looking skins (such as hag) or a maskless variant (like wraith)?


I'm personally into it. I think it could help trickster fit in more naturally and some cosmetics for killers feel too samey already.

Comments

  • It would add variety, and I'm all for variety!

  • Oni's just gotten one, why cant others

  • Maskless cosmetics would be pretty sick

  • @boostedsurvivormain said:

    Maskless cosmetics would be pretty sick

    Yeah some shouldn't get one imo like Michael for example

  • I don't see why not. The people who like it will use it and the ones who don't wont.

  • I guess we already had Deathslinger, Spirit and Twins. And for other killers we also see parts of their face or almost all of it, either default or cosmetics..

    don’t really understand why it’s got to be a problem once the Trickster was revealed anyway..

  • Every now and then people kick around the idea of having legendary skins of existing killers when they were still human and somewhat attractive looking, and I think that could be interesting. Personally, part of the reason I get more excited about Survivor is because I like the design of their cosmetics more, so, if I could play killer with an aesthetic I liked, I might find it more fun.