Will I loss progression
Hi everyone I was wondering when I get my new pc and reinstall steam and dead by daylight will I loose my progression like levels add ons and so fourth. Or will I have to copy and paste the folder and put the copied one on my new pc.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
No, you will not lose anything, just reinstall Steam, login to your account that you played Dead by Daylight on, install it and that's it. :)
Your save file is located on our system so you should be totally fine.
Have fun with your new PC!
Alright thank you guys so much
Related. If I play on ps4 and will soon have a pc, is there so.e way to move my stuff over? Ive spent a crap ton of money on this game so the answer will determine wether or not I play it on pc.
It shouldn't, usualy it works for all platforms.
Also a bit offtopic, but what kinda PC you getting, specs, and such
Nope, currently there is no way for cross Progression for PlayStation or XBox, and devs can’t confirm if it will ever come, but they are trying to get it done..
I'm building one with a ryzen 9 3900x, Radeon 5500xt this one because only thing I could get with everything being sold out. 16gb of ram. 500gb ssd with a 2tb hdd
why... is everyone elses computer slightly better then mine!
What do you have have? And right now I'm playing on a msi trident 3 and the if I stream the only thing I can do is play dead by daylight