Next Rift Killer Challenge suggestions
Next Rift Killer Challenge suggestions:
1. Let all 4 survivors with the key in the lobby escape through the hatch
2. Do not open the locker with survivor who was just unhooked and jumped into the locker in front of your face
3. Let survivors blind you while you are picking up the downed survivor
4. Do not bring Franklin's Demise while seeing 4 items in the lobby
5. Do not camp the hooked survivor with Bubba
6. Eat DS 4 times
7. Do not chase the survivor who body blocked you with BT
I am out of ideas
Comments
What about don’t 4 man slug as nurse 2 minutes into the game
If I play Nurse on Console, may I be exempt?
Which gen? I played her a bit on series X to see performance and it was actually okay. Even in my first match I was hitting some blinks
One X.
Nurse also makes me motion sick, I think it has something to do with how she blinks/the fatigue animation. Doing Nurse challenges has been a nightmare, I legit gave up because I made myself physically ill from playing her.