Favourite Killer Perk?

I'm curious what everyone's favourite killer perk is. My favourite is Blood Warden. Situational? Yes.. But when it works it can completely turn a game around. 

Comments

  • I really like M&A on most of my builds especially my pig... I'm trying to figure out what's going to be my must have on my spirit
  • Bravo0413 said:
    I really like M&A on most of my builds especially my pig... I'm trying to figure out what's going to be my must have on my spirit
    M&A is an interesting perk I think. It's hard to tell as a killer how much it's doing for you but when playing against it.. it can get very confusing and allow the killer to get the jump on people. 
  • Hangman's trick or Fire Up no scratch that surveillance and beast of prey with Territorial Imperative XD. In all seriousness though Blood Warden is possibly my absolute favorite to use when I manage to pull it off. I'm starting to like Rancor and Spirit Fury too though. Bamboozle is amazing also, oh and overcharge is amazing when survivors dont expect it. Devour Hope when it works too. Theres too many perks I love
  • Hangman's trick or Fire Up no scratch that surveillance and beast of prey with Territorial Imperative XD. In all seriousness though Blood Warden is possibly my absolute favorite to use when I manage to pull it off. I'm starting to like Rancor and Spirit Fury too though. Bamboozle is amazing also, oh and overcharge is amazing when survivors dont expect it. Devour Hope when it works too. Theres too many perks I love
    Guess you can't pick one? lol fair enough there are quite a few good but situational perks I find. Devour Hope would probably be my second favourite perk because when it doesn't get destroyed things go downhill very quickly for survivors lol. 
  • Monitor and Abuse is my favorite, mostly because it works great on the Killers I favor: Hag, Shape, and Huntress. Many times I've gotten hits/downs because Survivors had no clue where I was.

    Otherwise, I'd have to go with Enduring. I use that on all the rest of my Killers. The ones who eat a lot of pallets and come back for seconds. Definitely interested in Spirit Fury since it seems to synergize well with it. Going to pick up the Spirit and try it out eventually.

  • Mringasa said:

    Monitor and Abuse is my favorite, mostly because it works great on the Killers I favor: Hag, Shape, and Huntress. Many times I've gotten hits/downs because Survivors had no clue where I was.

    Otherwise, I'd have to go with Enduring. I use that on all the rest of my Killers. The ones who eat a lot of pallets and come back for seconds. Definitely interested in Spirit Fury since it seems to synergize well with it. Going to pick up the Spirit and try it out eventually.

    I've heard good things about all those perks but I'm a bit confused as to how Monitor and Abuse helps Huntress to be honest. It doesn't effect the humming radius. Is it because of her smaller terror radius? I thought the humming radius would still be a giveaway. 
  • Most favorite is spirit fury for the oh sh*t factor when they slam a pallet on my face and i am basically unaffected by it. For my most used/needed is BAC. Tracking is the best with this perk and the x2 BP is just a bonus for me.
  • @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    Mringasa said:

    Monitor and Abuse is my favorite, mostly because it works great on the Killers I favor: Hag, Shape, and Huntress. Many times I've gotten hits/downs because Survivors had no clue where I was.

    Otherwise, I'd have to go with Enduring. I use that on all the rest of my Killers. The ones who eat a lot of pallets and come back for seconds. Definitely interested in Spirit Fury since it seems to synergize well with it. Going to pick up the Spirit and try it out eventually.

    I've heard good things about all those perks but I'm a bit confused as to how Monitor and Abuse helps Huntress to be honest. It doesn't effect the humming radius. Is it because of her smaller terror radius? I thought the humming radius would still be a giveaway. 

    The humming radius isn't affected, but reducing the TR means Survivors get a nasty surprise if they're trying to figure out how far away you are. They'll have the humming going on, and think you're a good bit further away than you really are. I've gotten quite a few hatchets in on Survivors crouched down somewhere, or hiding behind a tree because they thought I wasn't as close as I was. Helps for going in for that melee hit too when you run out of hatchets.

    I haven't gotten it yet on my Clown, but going to try it out and see how well it does there as well. I have seen some interesting Billy builds using it as well as the noise reductions for the chainsaw. Silent Billy is rare, but the couple times I've played against one were pretty nasty trying to adjust to it.

  • Depends on the killer. Since I don't anyone that can down people in one hit... NOED or Nurses calling because stealth characters.
  • Actually it is hard to find a real good killer perk to call it "favorite".
    Most of them have "nice" effects, but are to weak in general.
    Or they feel like a necessity , like Ruin. No one "wants" to use Ruin, but they feel like they have to.
    BBQ? Was made to please the survivor and still they complain about it.
    Back in the days, before it got hit by the nerfhammer, it was SFTS for sure.
    Now… M&A, Bloodhound and Noed (nothing is more fun than on hit down someone after he got up from Adr).

  • Dying Light. To slow the game down a little bit after Hex: Ruin slows down the game a little bit. Super fun with a tombstone piece.

  • @The_Fallen_Utopia I'm with you on Blood Warden. Sometimes it doesn't work out at all, but when it does... insert evil gring here
    Regardless if I'm doing good or not, I LOVE those moments of drama. Especially if I get a good old teabagging-at-exit-gates, right before BW blocks their way :D

  • Monitor & Abuse for the jumpscare simulator!

    Hex: Devour Hope for the lore ("You have their blood on your hands") and the rewards it gives you :)

  • Seems the most popular perk is Monitor and Abuse so far. That's kinda surprising really. 
  • Mringasa said:

    @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    Mringasa said:

    Monitor and Abuse is my favorite, mostly because it works great on the Killers I favor: Hag, Shape, and Huntress. Many times I've gotten hits/downs because Survivors had no clue where I was.

    Otherwise, I'd have to go with Enduring. I use that on all the rest of my Killers. The ones who eat a lot of pallets and come back for seconds. Definitely interested in Spirit Fury since it seems to synergize well with it. Going to pick up the Spirit and try it out eventually.

    I've heard good things about all those perks but I'm a bit confused as to how Monitor and Abuse helps Huntress to be honest. It doesn't effect the humming radius. Is it because of her smaller terror radius? I thought the humming radius would still be a giveaway. 

    The humming radius isn't affected, but reducing the TR means Survivors get a nasty surprise if they're trying to figure out how far away you are. They'll have the humming going on, and think you're a good bit further away than you really are. I've gotten quite a few hatchets in on Survivors crouched down somewhere, or hiding behind a tree because they thought I wasn't as close as I was. Helps for going in for that melee hit too when you run out of hatchets.

    I haven't gotten it yet on my Clown, but going to try it out and see how well it does there as well. I have seen some interesting Billy builds using it as well as the noise reductions for the chainsaw. Silent Billy is rare, but the couple times I've played against one were pretty nasty trying to adjust to it.

    Oh I see now. That's clever. I didn't think of that on Huntress before. I'm not really sure what it'll do on Clown but Hillbilly? He makes some great use of the perk even without the silent add ons I find. 
  • Depends on the killer. Since I don't anyone that can down people in one hit... NOED or Nurses calling because stealth characters.
    Personally I prefer Devour Hope over NOED but NOED will usually get better value so that's fair enough. As for Nurse's Calling I still haven't got it as a teachable but I know how good it can be on stealth killers. 
  • Wolf74 said:

    Actually it is hard to find a real good killer perk to call it "favorite".
    Most of them have "nice" effects, but are to weak in general.
    Or they feel like a necessity , like Ruin. No one "wants" to use Ruin, but they feel like they have to.
    BBQ? Was made to please the survivor and still they complain about it.
    Back in the days, before it got hit by the nerfhammer, it was SFTS for sure.
    Now… M&A, Bloodhound and Noed (nothing is more fun than on hit down someone after he got up from Adr).

    Yeah it would be nice if killers had stronger perks but seems we can't get them. M&A has appeared alot here surprisingly, Bloodhound is an interesting choice and is also one of my top perks for the tracking and NOED? Don't think NOED needs an explanation lol. 
  • Most favorite is spirit fury for the oh sh*t factor when they slam a pallet on my face and i am basically unaffected by it. For my most used/needed is BAC. Tracking is the best with this perk and the x2 BP is just a bonus for me.
    Spirit Fury is hilarious sometimes. I saw someone stun the killer, try to teabag and then realized he had Spirit Fury and got downed lol. BAC is a perk I thought would be more popular here honestly because it reduces the grind and helps find people. 
  • DexyIV said:

    Dying Light. To slow the game down a little bit after Hex: Ruin slows down the game a little bit. Super fun with a tombstone piece.

    That's a perk I didn't think I'd see here. While the slow down is very nice I don't like the perk so much myself because it sorta ruins the fun for the obsession and unless they have Decisive Strike I find it a bit unfair to them. But hey that's just my opinion lol. 
  • @The_Fallen_Utopia I'm with you on Blood Warden. Sometimes it doesn't work out at all, but when it does... insert evil gring here
    Regardless if I'm doing good or not, I LOVE those moments of drama. Especially if I get a good old teabagging-at-exit-gates, right before BW blocks their way :D

    You like the perk for the same reasons I do then. Sadly ruined by SWF as well but when it works it's probably one of the best feelings in the game lol. 
  • Blood Warden and Dying light both are my favorite ones to get going :)

  • Soren said:

    Monitor & Abuse for the jumpscare simulator!

    Hex: Devour Hope for the lore ("You have their blood on your hands") and the rewards it gives you :)

    Monitor and Abuse has appeared quite a bit on here already which is surprising to me. Devour Hope I like for the same reasons as Blood Warden. Situational but when it works it's amazing. 
  • elenax said:

    Blood Warden and Dying light both are my favorite ones to get going :)

    Sounds like you want longer matches lol. Who doesn't these days? Remember Me might work well with those 2 perks as well just so you know. 
  • Spirit Fury, definitely. Coupled with Enduring.

  • se05239 said:

    Spirit Fury, definitely. Coupled with Enduring.

    That combo does sound very powerful. Shortens looping as well as they'll likely get hit if they stun you with the pallet. 
  • I love BBQ and Chili. Not for the subpar aura-reading mind you, for the points.
  • Peasant said:
    I love BBQ and Chili. Not for the subpar aura-reading mind you, for the points.
    I don't blame you. Points mean everything in this game lol. 
  • I love Hex: Devour Hope
    Yeah it’s really sad but if the Totems stays it’s beautiful 
  • Make your choice. 

    The name truly puts me in zone and brings me back to when I was younger watching the first film. I'm just happy it's getting a buff. 
  • @Wolf74 said:
    Back in the days, before it got hit by the nerfhammer, it was SFTS for sure.

    ######### is SFTS?

  • Justicar said:

    @Wolf74 said:
    Back in the days, before it got hit by the nerfhammer, it was SFTS for sure.

    ######### is SFTS?

    @Justicar I believe they mean Spies from the shadows. 
  • @Blood_Coil_Viper said:
    @Justicar I believe they mean Spies from the shadows. 

    Yep, that's it. The perk list I was looking at only listed the unique to killer perks, so I didn't see that one anywhere.

  • Rancor. Rancor is definitely up there. I want it on all my killers. 
    Gunna couple it with haunting grounds, devour hope, and noed or something like that. 
  • @Justicar said:

    @Wolf74 said:
    Back in the days, before it got hit by the nerfhammer, it was SFTS for sure.

    ######### is SFTS?

    lol
    Yea, this perk is so unused since it got hit by the nerfhammer, that people don't even recognize it.^^
    Spies
    From
    The
    Shadows

    That thing with the crows...it was once great, but than it got trashed in one single nerf, because survivor complained about it.
    ;)