I personally say Kinda because it would work well when your not going against SWF but against SWF the killer will not have Fun.To further Explain it would be hard to skill or put against people in the same skill level when the objectives different.
Early predictions is that it won't work as it's expected, but it's been delayed of being released for quite a while so maybe I might be wrong. If it is to work, then maybe the devs can finally start looking at how quick survivors can do gens and maybe address it. Because having perks that evolve around slowing down a gen is bad balance to me
Technically yes, I mean even a system that matches people according to how many times they vault a window would be better than what we have now which means it would work.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Early predictions is that it won't work as it's expected, but it's been delayed of being released for quite a while so maybe I might be wrong. If it is to work, then maybe the devs can finally start looking at how quick survivors can do gens and maybe address it. Because having perks that evolve around slowing down a gen is bad balance to me
Technically yes, I mean even a system that matches people according to how many times they vault a window would be better than what we have now which means it would work.
I don't have high hopes.
I think it was devoured by Devour Hope.
It can work.
It will kill the game and suck all fun out of it though.