Whats the top 3 most best nerfs/reworks the games looking back over it in your opinion
In particular things that made something weaker not like Freddie's rework
Mine is
- The Toolbox durability and speed Nerf/Rework
- Ruins Nerf/Rework
- Brand New Part nerf
The Mori change was close to making my top 3 but just beat out by BNP because I personally just found them more frustrating and ruin was in every game.
Comments
Decisive Strike will make that list. I hate that perk so much and it needed the nerf.
Not the new one surely even if you think it was needed i forgot about old DS and that should be 1
I wasn’t around when the old DS was a thing but I’ve seen how it worked. My gosh it looked like the crutches little ######### ever.
you may find the old machine gun build a laugh that was so close to my top 3
Infinites, Decisive, map rework last year (which they later backpeddled on in the graphics updates)
Original DS, Mettle of Man, Gen related things like tollboxes, new parts and so on.
Original mettle of man was so bad I just straight up quit the game for almost a year. It made it unplayable. Even after they fixed it I just didn't want to play anymore for a long time.
From the time I started playing in the beginning of 2019, the 3 best reworks/nerfs imo were probably Moris, infinite reworks and the balanced landing nerf. All self-explanatory, all hilariously broken and I'm glad they got changed.
On a sidenote could you IMAGINE how broken old BL would be on Midwich and dead dawg?
Undying nerf
Brand new part nerf
Mettle of man nerf