Idea for new End of Match screen
I don't know anything about coding so I don't know what it would take to implement this but I was thinking that a 'Trial Stats' screen after the match ends would be super helpful.
For killer: hits attempted and hits landed, total hooks (not like the in-game counter, someone who suicides on hook still would count as one hook in the post-trial screen), time spent within 10 meters of hooked survivor, time spent in chase against each survivor, use of power info like Huntress hatchets thrown and landed, Doc shocks attempted and landed, Spirit times phased, total length of time spent in chase and total trial time, things like that.
For each survivor: time spent crouching, time spent walking, time spent running, time spent in chase, pallet drops and pallet stuns, windows vaulted, total time spent on gens, use of items like how long flashlights were on, how many charges of medkit or toolbox used, unhooks and things like that.
Of course, this isn't an exhaustive list and, again, I don't know how difficult it would be to implement. But I do think it would be interesting to look back after a rough match and see that you were lacking in a certain area and focus on improving in that area. Also, when Salty Sallies and Sams cry about your play you could point to the stats and see for yourself.
Thanks for the read, see you in the fog!
Comments