Hackers
I'm curious. How is it when someone dc's they have a penalty before they can join a new match they pay a penalty but when I play against hackers and destroy them anyway but they crash the game, I have to pay a penalty before I can start a new game? Its bad enough that yellow rank killers get paired with red rank survivors but then get bent over from every angle
Comments
Because it is difficult to tell what is hacking in real time would be my guess.
While I completely agree with BHVR that a DC penalty is necessary (due to the amount of salty DCers in this community). I think perhaps you should get the penalty for 1 DC within a 24 hour period. Those with unstable internet etc....well...BHVR cant do much about that one.
I agree its tricky but if punishing players for a bummed connection of playing against hackers for the sake of punishing sulking players for 5 mins. These people don't really care if they have to wait, it just gives them an opportunity to go to the toilet of make a coffee, its completely pointless
sometimes its just a "oh that was desync" moment
other times it looks like this.
https://i.imgur.com/VWu61ls.gif