Ghostface tier?
in Polls
Hi, I would like to know what tier you would put this killer at :)
Hi, I would like to know what tier you would put this killer at :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
High C or low B
Solid B tier, like right in the middle.
He's very much dependent on skill. Stealth killers are incredibly strong against noobs, but experienced survivors will know to look around in order to preempt your approach. Then, it's a game of map knowledge and subterfuge to get the expose and a quick down. Assuming you've got equally skillful killers and survivors, he's probably low A.
Ghostface is... ok I guess. Don't have much to say about him. 115%, stealth, very good at proxy-camping.
He's alright, but definitely not B Tier worthy imo. He has stealth, can stalk you, expose you but you can counter this by getting to strong pallets, and that's about it really. I'd put him in C Tier with the likes of Demo, Pig, and Legion.