Pallet bug

killers see a fair hit, an exchange of a stun for a hit. Only survivors can see this side of the pallet stuns though. I stunned her, got the points, and she magically appeared on the other side. I'm playing on the ps4, not sure if this is a ps4 only issue. 

Comments

  • Time the drop earlier then, might be because of latency aswell

  • Time the drop earlier then, might be because of latency aswell

    We will see, still weird. I know bout early drops but this doesn't happen all the time when it is hit for hit. 
  • @Dabrownman1812 said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

    Time the drop earlier then, might be because of latency aswell

    We will see, still weird. I know bout early drops but this doesn't happen all the time when it is hit for hit. 

    When it only happened in this match and it felt weird, then it was most likely due to bad latency. If you notice bad latency within the game, adapt on the fly and take into accoutn that there will be a little delay

  • Seems like latency, latency means bs like dead hard not coming through  lol. 
  • @Dabrownman1812 said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

    Time the drop earlier then, might be because of latency aswell

    We will see, still weird. I know bout early drops but this doesn't happen all the time when it is hit for hit. 

    When it only happened in this match and it felt weird, then it was most likely due to bad latency. If you notice bad latency within the game, adapt on the fly and take into accoutn that there will be a little delay

    Can't always adapt as latency effects 360s and any killer attack. You can adjust for interactions like pallets