Devs: have you considered lowering the requirements for Killer Adepts?

At Rank 1, I just played a match where I capped BP in all categories and STILL received a Ruthless; I could not earn any more to get merciless. Don't believe me?...

Screenshot (14).png Screenshot (15).png Screenshot (16).png

Devs: what are we supposed to do in this case? Play better?

Comments

  • Just gotta play harder man




    seriously though, I don't understand why killers can't get their adept achievements just with a simple 4 k

  • @Yords said:

    Just gotta play harder man

    seriously though, I don't understand why killers can't get their adept achievements just with a simple 4 k

    or just a simple Ruthless

  • Bloodpoints can only add up. You do more things, you get more Bloodpoints.

    The Emblem system has negative conditions, getting stunned, losing chases, etc. can deduct points from the pip meter.

    Maybe you also didn't get all 12 hooks, a couple of those survivors scored very low, possibly indicating they spent a lot of time on the hook and progressed through hook stages while hooked.

  • I think they said something about not being able to change the achievements on PlayStation or something once