checking platform services bug
Firstly i was in game lobby i was preparing another game. The game must be start but my connection have disconnected so i decided to close the game and I initated again when it started i saw this screen
Tagged:
Fixed

Comments
same at me and some others who were forced now to stop playing.
Same here. I got a match 3 times, disconnected mid-load* each time, tried to relog, and now stuck at "Checking Platform Services."
I thought it was just me, or problems with my internet.
Yup Same. Bump!
Same here :-(
Same for me and my group
Same here as well, just re-downloaded the game, got the bug, then verified the install and it said it was fine but kept getting stuck on this screen then uninstalled and re-installed and it still was happening. Platform is Steam, stored on internal D: Drive HDD.
DeadByDaylight.logsame
Does this have something to do with the fire of the server storage facility in Copenhagen? The entire server storage was burnt down and it caused a lot of problems in Europe.