Steel Resolve
singular perk idea that sounds good in my head but worse the more I think about it
bonus gen speed (50/75/100%) for 5 seconds after taking a hit
if the gen is completed gain endurance for 5 seconds
singular perk idea that sounds good in my head but worse the more I think about it
bonus gen speed (50/75/100%) for 5 seconds after taking a hit
if the gen is completed gain endurance for 5 seconds
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please no more perks for generators. I will lose my mind. :(
11 for survivor and 20 for killer and a ton of them have been around for a long time and dont see too much use
besides its just an idea
but aside from it being a gen perk any feedback on the perk itself?
I don't think this perk idea rewards constructive gameplay.
I mean I think it would be an average perk. Mainly with ds nerf on it's way. It will award semi aggressive gameplay, but at the same time I can see it being used in swf not so much solo.