My new solo build is OP

This is my perk build

  • Dead hard
  • Borrowed time
  • Desperate measures
  • Self-care

I'll explain my build.

Dead hard: for the second chance of course, I'm a good loopers but even I [Bad Word] up sometimes, doesn't matter though cause dead hard is great.

Borrowed time: So the killer can't tunnel the guy off the hook, maybe replace borrowed time with mettle of man.

Desperate measures: This perk is underrated, it's actually quite OP. The unhook speed is so nice, combo with borrowed time, the killer can't tunnel even if the killer is face camping.

Self-care: This perk is usually quite bad but the reason why I combo It with desperate measures is because the heal by default is 50%, with desperate measure (all 4 injured) it's 108%. Slightly faster than a "grey medkit".

Comments

  • I'd prefer botany. 33% guaranteed speed at all times, desperate measures is only going to top that with 3 survivors injured which should hopefully be rare

  • @Dizzy1096 said:

    I'd prefer botany. 33% guaranteed speed at all times, desperate measures is only going to top that with 3 survivors injured which should hopefully be rare

    I run desperate measures instead of botany for these reasons

    • When two people are injured, it's basically the same (5% off)
    • The perk increases unhook speed
    • Botany is just 33% while at max, Desperate measures in 56% max, nearly doubled.


  • That's cute, but you're builds nothing compared to my No Mither, Self care, For the people and object. Sit down kiddo.


    OK in all seriousness this seems like its actually a good build. It ties together well and is rewarding, all be it a little situational(all survivors being injured) I'm definitely gonna try this build out though, gots potential

  • Your reason for using dead hard triggers me a little bit (I mainly play killer so..)

    but overall it’s a nice build. But I’ll change self care to kindred. It is god tier in solo