Why we love Otzdarva

For anyone who loves to watch Otz, tell me your reasons as to why you enjoy watching him? I like Otz because I learn something new from him quite a bit whether it be from his videos or sometimes watching his streams. He also likes anime which is cool, has a personality that I find very hard to search for in other streamers, and the guy is very good at the game. You can go and tell him right now to use the worst killer perks in the game on Trapper, and you can probably more than likely expect him to 4K.

Comments

  • @justad00d said:

    He provides good information and is an excellent killer. I dislike how he scolds some of the people asking questions sometimes. After hearing him do that a few times, it left me with a not as favorable impression of him.

    I feel that way too, it's a streamer pet peeve of mine. Their profession is such a privilege, I wish my biggest worry at work was just answering the same questions. They make such a big deal out of it too, threatening to ban people and then the chat feeds off of it and goes full mob mentality.

    Don't get me wrong, Otz is a good person but I can't stand it when streamers do that.

  • I watch him cause he's only of the only DBD content creators that isn't loud and toxic. Really dislike Monto and Noob3 for those reasons. Zubatlel and Otz are who I go to for content.

  • @REL1_C said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2011766#Comment_2011766

    Same, No0b3 was the best dbd content create, well at least one of them.

    Sorry, I'm new, what happened to N00b3?

  • I've tried repeatedly to get into Otz. But he's just so boring to watch. Unfunny, unentertaining, uninteresting. I'd rather have a streamer who's bad at the game and is enthralling than a streamer who's good at the game and is boring.

  • @Claudette_Baguette said:

    I don't like him too much because of his "mr. nice guy" attitude. He always tries to maintain this super positive attitude (altho he curses a lot when he gets mad) and treats chat and donaters like literal angels. It's just too much and seems too fake imo.

    I rather watch people who are genuine like hexy or pug or zubat. For example I know hexy plays toxic sometimes and shittalkes a lot but at least he is honest and doesn't try to kiss everyone's a... and I like that about him. He is genuine and seems like a nice dude you could hang out with thats honest to you

    Pug genuine? I'm sorry but what!?

  • I like Otz because he seems genuinely nice and happy, and talks straight. There was another streamer who I used to watch a lot, until I noticed that almost every comment they'd make was some veiled reference to how great they were, etc.

    Otz doesn't need to tell anyone how good he is. He lets his gameplay speak for itself.

1 2 3 ›