Rank Reward Idea

@not_Queen Have the devs. thought of giving auric cells or iridescent shards based on people's ranks at the end of the reset? I don't know the business side with these currencies, but thought the idea would give players a stronger reason to rank up after getting the rank 1 survivor/killer achievement.

Comments

  • That would be a nice little extra to the game as personally for me I don't care if I rank up or de-rank as there's no real reward for it apart from knowing for exactly what hexs are been used before the match starts
  • @Maelstrom1313 said:
    I don't care if I rank up or de-rank as there's no real reward for it

    Same Here
    1000 Shards and 50,000 bloodpoint or something like that based off of how far you move in rank maybe

  • Now that I'd happily start from rank 20 every rank reset