Ghostface scrapbook
Has anyone seen anywhere online which collects the photos of Ghostface moris? It is so fun to photobomb him, but I never get to see the results.
It would be a neat feature if DBD saved and displayed them somewhere.
Has anyone seen anywhere online which collects the photos of Ghostface moris? It is so fun to photobomb him, but I never get to see the results.
It would be a neat feature if DBD saved and displayed them somewhere.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The dead by daylight Twitter account just pulled for "best mori." Spoiler ghostface won. There's totally a funny photobomb pic in the comments.
https://twitter.com/Dvaliciouslove/status/1375234009152753666?s=20
Would be cool if the game really made a screenshot every time you mori someone with ghostface.
I started running devour hope recently in my 2nd and 3rd games I reach 5 stacks and had survivors photo bomb in each :D