Campfire Charm ?? Where does it come from ??
Found this cool looking charm in my inventory :3
Anyone know how or why I got this ??
Cheers,
MrGolden32467
Found this cool looking charm in my inventory :3
Anyone know how or why I got this ??
Cheers,
MrGolden32467
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't ever remember seeing that charm. Looks cool!
its been in everyone's inventory for the past chapter or so, i'm not sure why exactly
It's listed as an "unobtainable charm" in the DBD wiki. I myself don't have it. Must have been given to select accounts by mistake or something.
Nope, some people don't have it in their inventory.
I didn't get it, neither did my brother.
I didn't either.
I can’t really remember how I got it, but i thought it was a log-in reward or a code.. I don’t have it in my Switch account either only Steam.