I gotta laugh...
Had a game as Freddy and three survivors suicided on hook, the last one immersed the whole time until the hatch was open. Good times.
Had a game as Freddy and three survivors suicided on hook, the last one immersed the whole time until the hatch was open. Good times.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know their pain x3
Paint Brush and Swing Chains?
And Thana. And Dying Light.
Okay I see their point.
Had a recent game where, as Legion, I'd only killed 1 survivor by the time the rest got down to just 1 gen left and for whatever reason, they all decided to hide in lockers. This was on the school map too so it was a huge pain in the ass running around searching for them. I did eventually get them all though. The last one I pretended to be friendly with by letting them open the gate, but ultimately killed them for wasting my time lol.