I just realised distressing is a good point from perk on ghost wraith
I mean you keep your tr hidden uncloak still it’s hidden and bonus np on hit
I mean you keep your tr hidden uncloak still it’s hidden and bonus np on hit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you really need the points and wanr to sacrifice a perk slot for them, sure.
Some people would plus a good wraith could spare the slot
I'll stick to TurboBreaker(name pending) Wraith thanks; usually deviousness isn't an issue and it's a lot more fun than SwiftGhost or CoxGhost at times.
Nah, giving up a slot on wraith is too much. I'd rather run brutal strength and break stuff quicker so I can rack up points.