Give us back the original main menu theme

Just for one saison or after a midchapter patch. This nostalgia would be soo sweet. It's so good what you created! Let us feel it again please.

Comments

  • I completed the survey several minutes ago. In the very small custom message box I entered in this message: ",I'd add a menu music drop-down list in options." Your voice has been heard!

  • I'm all in for the option to choose whatever menu music you want.

  • I'd like it back also, I know they like their music that that have for the chapter tie in, but I'd say two, three weeks tops on the chapter music, then go back to og. I miss the difference between the survivor and killer theme, really made you feel like you was ready to play killer when you switched over
  • Someone should start a petition to bring old music back
  • I miss the old music :(

  • I'm all in for the option to choose whatever menu music you want.

    Thats also an idea, like it :)
  • Didn't Not_Queen say that the original music will be back with every mid-chapter patch?

  • Let us CHOOSE what music we want instead. I'd like that much better

  • I think the issue here is the Clown music came back after the summer event.

    I was completely bored of it and wanted the old music to come back but then....the Clown music. My soul hurt a little. I so love that original theme. ;_;

  • Omg guys the devs gave us back the old theme <3<3<3<3

    THANKS GUYS I LOVE YOU <3

  • i feel u man im so happy its back loool

    edit: but i also hope the halloween theme makes a grand return... best music in game by far

  • @Brady said:
    i feel u man im so happy its back loool

    edit: but i also hope the halloween theme makes a grand return... best music in game by far

    Yeah man, i refound it a week ago and remembered how good it is. Awesome ^^ :D they did it man they ######### did it