New Killers' Actions
@NotQueen I just want to say, the new killer is very weak but god, the fact that he laughs when someone dc's and seems to like being hit with pallets is awesome! Also, he winks at you in the lobby! Those are VERY nice touches but the laughs when someone dc's is probably my favorite XD Please add more of these little niches' to other killers! Would love to hear Billy giggle from a DC XD
Comments
Idk about billy i preferred it when he was silent.
@DontNerf I don't mind the roar as much anymore since with Billy, you won't get many long-range snipes as it is. I would like for all killers to have a unique laugh when someone DC's that is different from their hit sound. Would be pretty epic XD
His roar makes a lot of sense and honestly I don’t mind it
@Phasmamain Its a good balance QOL change. Helps newer players learn his timing and when to dodge and for good killers, it's their job to be able to predict which way a survivor is turning with your flick. Really nice thing that the dev's did.
Billiy could even tell me a poem if he just had not been butchered by bhvr