The new boot up screen killers
Can’t even see the killer face
Can’t even see the killer face
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I admit, I laughed.
Have you considered cleaning up?
I’ll be honest with everything going on I just haven’t been in the mood to do anything
Looks more like a booty up screen. Blight is low-key thiccc. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Have you considered being nice for once?
What made you think, that i´m not nice?
Fair point.
To be fair there are 6,911 posts to go through but just re-read your comment on this thread and see how it comes off.
It was just a humorous message regarding that screenshot. Which was humorous itself, with the whole situation. Not a personal attack or anything.
But sure, people have different types of humor and might get easily offended.
So my bad, if it wasn´t seen as that.
That's not really any of your ######### business lmao, #########
See message above, sherlock.
I did, my point still stands you had no right to comment on that
If my comments came up as rude, then it was not my intention.
My apologies to the OP.