Will you be more inclined to play The Blight when his fix debuts in Chapter 19?

Please, I just want to see more of Blight out in the fog.

Comments

  • As a console player, one of his main issues still exist, his horrible turning. Due to this, I can't see myself playing Blight upon the release of the new chapter.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    As a console player, one of his main issues still exist, his horrible turning. Due to this, I can't see myself playing Blight upon the release of the new chapter.

    As a console Blight main myself, I can get where you're coming from.

    While yes, his turning is pretty bad, he's not unplayable by any means. It just takes patience, knowledge, and time playing him on a console.

  • @Ghost_Face_Main said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2007626#Comment_2007626

    As a console Blight main myself, I can get where you're coming from.

    While yes, his turning is pretty bad, he's not unplayable by any means. It just takes patience, knowledge, and time playing him on a console.

    Like you said, by no means is he unplayable, and even with his poor turning he's still atleast a 115 character in chase.

    Unfortunately, I'm not exactly someone you'd call patient, so trying to learn him would probably have me give up in only a few days.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    As a console player, one of his main issues still exist, his horrible turning. Due to this, I can't see myself playing Blight upon the release of the new chapter.

    I don't know how anyone plays this game as killer on console. I've played a bit with controller recently, and all the most interesting killers (like half of killers) are so much harder without a mouse. And then even M1 killers are so spinnable.

  • I'm slightly more inclined to play the character with his camera in the right position, but I'm also worried the VFX will give me a headache, so...

  • I've never really enjoyed playing Blight because A. I suck with his power (console player BTW) and I'm too impatient to learn it B. I hated his Pov and Pov is one of the reasons I don't play Hag (I say while I main Pig) so his Pov fix may be a little tempting for me to try and I think this will definitely help him be a better killer.

  • I got used to it for the most part but Swamp and Farm were really bad.

  • No, I don't really like playing as him, so this won't change it for me.

  • I found the camera height to make me very uncomfortable in certain matches, and nearly losing someone because grass (and nearly everything else) is taller than the camera was very frustrating

  • I’ve already picked Blight up just a few days ago. He’s quite difficult when I’m facing decent survivors but it does feel very rewarding to land hits with his power so I intend to learn him more. The POV change will really help I think as it’s very frustrating and disorienting to have such a low down pov for a Killer who’s focused on chases. It’s more understandable on Hag because she doesn’t really chase like any other killer.