New Open-Handed

Are devs gonna reword the Open-Handed? They showed a new version of the perk several months ago, but I didn't notice this change in the PTB path notes.

Comments

  • Maybe it's coming in the next live patch or the next mid-chapter? I remember them saying they were having certain issues with the perk

  • It was never actually implemented.

    The notes in the PTB patch notes was a slip up not meant to be posted.

    There are changed to open handed/planned but not set for release just yet.

    @Exerlin said:

    Maybe it's coming in the next live patch or the next mid-chapter? I remember them saying they were having certain issues with the perk

    They said it might be coming next time around, yes.

  • I wish that they change it in this:

    Increases aura reading radius of all teammates 8/10/12 and aura reading duration in a 25%.

    This way you can synergize it with other perks. For more uses, and variety in builds.

  • @Masterninja said:

    I wish that they change it in this:

    Increases aura reading radius of all teammates 8/10/12 and aura reading duration in a 25%.

    This way you can synergize it with other perks. For more uses, and variety in builds.

    I think it's more simple to add 1/2/3 seconds instead of a percentage.

  • No, because for the perk (deja vu), +3 s duration is garbage. The 25% is universal and is more easy to balance around all the perks.

  • @Masterninja said:

    I wish that they change it in this:

    Increases aura reading radius of all teammates 8/10/12 and aura reading duration in a 25%.

    This way you can synergize it with other perks. For more uses, and variety in builds.

    I'd much rather it keep 16m anyways, nerfing the range would make it garbage tier and its barely outside of that as it is.

  • Incorrect and nope.

    With my change I not only buff the way it actually works, you can also combine it with:

    Deja vu, detective hunch, better together, dark sense, alert, breakdown and buckle up.

  • @Masterninja said:

    Incorrect and nope.

    With my change I not only buff the way it actually works, you can also combine it with:

    Deja vu, detective hunch, better together, dark sense, alert, breakdown and buckle up.

    I'd rather it be 16 meters as someone who uses Detective's Hunch. Duration means nothing to me if I just bring in a map.

  • I'd like Open Handed to let me share my aura reading abilities with others, not just enhance other survivors' aura-reading ranges (especially if they don't have aura reading abilities equipped).

    ----

    Open Handed: Strengthens the potential of you and your team's aura reading abilities.

    • For every other survivor within an 8 meter range, increase your aura reading range by 8 meters.
    • Survivors within 8 meters of you can see any aura visible to you. Once out of range, this effect persists for 15 seconds.

    ----

    This would be great for my detective journalist/reporter build for Zarina.

    Open Handed, plus Visionary, Bond, and Windows of Opportunity

  • @Nos37 said:

    I'd like Open Handed to let me share my aura reading abilities with others, not just enhance other survivors' aura-reading ranges (especially if they don't have aura reading abilities equipped).

    ----

    Open Handed: Strengthens the potential of you and your team's aura reading abilities.

    • For every other survivor within an 8 meter range, increase your aura reading range by 8 meters.
    • Survivors within 8 meters of you can see any aura visible to you. Once out of range, this effect persists for 15 seconds.

    ----

    This would be great for my detective journalist/reporter build for Zarina.

    Open Handed, plus Visionary, Bond, and Windows of Opportunity

    When you run an aura spam build and your teammates screens are flooded with yellow and red auras

    That would be so funny omg