Killer raffle
Anyone else think it would be cool if in the loading screen you could guess the killer and if youre right you get like a bonus 100 bp?
Anyone else think it would be cool if in the loading screen you could guess the killer and if youre right you get like a bonus 100 bp?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A bonus 100bp only? Not worth guessing.
Yeah, loading screen minigames could be fun.
Sometime hints at the bottom of the screen tell the Killer
"Facing Trapper" blablabla
Yep, its Trapper
IT took us like 3 years to (mostly) stop crashing at the loading screen.
I dunno if they could do that without breaking everything if I am being honest.
I mean it would be similar to the first game of the day. Not alot but something. It could be more but anything would be cool. But I do understand with the bugs that might occur
That only occurs if it's one of your first few games against that killer or you're new to the game, so once you've played for a bit those hints won't show up.
Nah, they still show up, though super rarely. I've been playing for years and I still get the killer hint every now and then. If it does show up it's always the first hint, so it's easy to miss
It only happens when a new killer is added and you're facing said new killer, and the hints only go away once you've escaped at least once against them
IMO I have a way of changing this
Every survivor has 1 chance to guess the killer
If one survivor guesses it before the others they will have 2x BP for only that match
Does not work if a tip tells you the killer
Jokes on them I always know who they’re playing cause I suck at survivor