Survivors who quit no longer count towards devout
Not sure if this is a bug that is going to be fixed or a feature to reward quitters but just played as legion on xbox 1 mt-moist quit after I downed him on second hook. Only got 60 for survivors as you can see I got 3 sacrifices and a quitter. All hooked once and 9 hooks but only 80 points. Someone let me know if this is something that should be reported or not
20210308_220620.jpg 20210308_220607.jpg
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Comments
Played another match same result I guess this is a feature now? Any one else know if this is something they plan to keep or not?
I take it this is a feature then?
Anyone?
?.....
Noone?
I think it's not about dc. The scoring of devout emblem scoring is bugged. I had multiple 4k games with more than 10 hooks and no one dc, but I still got a silver devout emblem.
You need 10 hooks and 4 sacrifices to get iridescent
This is annoying when you're trying to do adept challenges