FUME KNIGHT FOR DBD

raine.jpg

I just want a soulsborne chapter bhvr pls

Comments

  • 100% Honest, I would prefer Father Gascoigne. I feel like he'd fit for a chapter better. Bloodborne does have more horror themes than DS2 did.

    Or... You know.

    Artoriasssss.jpg

    Imagine how ######### cool an Arorias of The Abyss chapter would be. Dusk could be a Survivor and everything.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    100% Honest, I would prefer Father Gascoigne. I feel like he'd fit for a chapter better. Bloodborne does have more horror themes than DS2 did.

    Or... You know.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JE1M33FOL154/artoriasssss.jpg

    Imagine how ######### cool an Arorias of The Abyss chapter would be. Dusk could be a Survivor and everything.

    I will extort konami into giving us a fume knight skin for pp head!

    also yes gascan would be a great addition for a werewolf killer.

  • @BubbaMain64 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2007264#Comment_2007264

    I will extort konami into giving us a fume knight skin for pp head!

    also yes gascan would be a great addition for a werewolf killer.

    Unfortunately, to get a Fume Knight skin, BHVR would not only have to get licensing rights from Bandai Namco, bu they would also have to convince Konami to let Pyramid Head to have said skin. Which is very unlikely.

    And to get a Bloodborne Chapter, they'd have to deal with Sony. So, probably not happening.

    Also, none of the games are horror. So, the likelihood of a Souls' chapter ever getting in is basically zero.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2007268#Comment_2007268

    Unfortunately, to get a Fume Knight skin, BHVR would not only have to get licensing rights from Bandai Namco, bu they would also have to convince Konami to let Pyramid Head to have said skin. Which is very unlikely.

    And to get a Bloodborne Chapter, they'd have to deal with Sony. So, probably not happening.

    Also, none of the games are horror. So, the likelihood of a Souls' chapter ever getting in is basically zero.

    I'm confident that if we get a FNAF chapter we can maybe squeeze out a boobborne chapter.

  • Orphan throwing a placenta at people when?

  • @NomiNomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2007268#Comment_2007268

    Unfortunately, to get a Fume Knight skin, BHVR would not only have to get licensing rights from Bandai Namco, bu they would also have to convince Konami to let Pyramid Head to have said skin. Which is very unlikely.

    And to get a Bloodborne Chapter, they'd have to deal with Sony. So, probably not happening.

    Also, none of the games are horror. So, the likelihood of a Souls' chapter ever getting in is basically zero.

    The last point of it not being horror doesn't mean it couldn't fit. Stranger Things isn't really horror yet here it is

  • Hollow Knight for DBD.