MMR test in Europe?

I read that people experienced weird behavior in their killer games like "sweaty" survivor on their mein killers.

I also experienced an increase in survivor skill in the past week because of that I tried out some killer I never played. And I got very low ranks (me rank 1, them about rank 12-9) and nearly all of them play relatively unexpierenced in comparison to my normal killer games. Every game people would rage in the chat that its unfair to play vs rank 1 killer.

I played around 20 games with different killers and experienced this every time: killer that I play often red ranks and also skillfull survivor. Killer that I never played green ranks and not skillfull.

I mean it might be rng but like I said its strange that in the last 20 games I monitored it was consitantly the case + other people experience it too.

Just wanted to share my experience.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Yeah loads and loads of people are experiencing this.

    It may just be this universal coincidence but even Scott Jund made a video on it and Otz said it was a possibility.

    I went back to PH a few days ago and I had the same thing. Relatively inexperienced survivors against myself, a rank 1 killer, but I've been playing him consistently and my matches are getting harder and its requiring me to try more and more.

    I think i might start documenting this. I'll buy ghostface and give him a try on my PC account, see how that plays out

  • It definitely feels like it

  • yeah i had the same thing last night, i was on rank 6 and i was being matched with rank 16, but to be fair when i played the oni for the second time in last like 6 moths i got all sweat rank 2 swf grup

    edit: the test might just edend in my region so this could be a case too

  • It's purely coincidental, MMR is not active and has not been active since it was removed from the game some time ago.

  • Yeah I've noticed it too but people are saying that MMR isn't in yet. I swear I had some very non sweaty games recently and I've been seeing rainbow rank matches out of nowhere sometimes.