When you kill a swf because they try to bodyblock wounded is hilarious

I mean I did it once and one manage to shake free second time all 3 down and slugged and I waited out there dstrike timers and got the last guy as he tried to heal one just don’t try to body block when wounded it’s easy kills

Comments

  • Had this happen twice on my first game as Spirit. One tried to bodyblock right after Haunted Grounds triggered, so she went down quick. Second time, another survivor was running behind me to try and bodyblock, but I heard her loud groaning and made a quick swipe behind me, downing her.


    I've never been more confused in players' decisions.

  • I don't have bt and I play solo so I always bodyblock to take a hit if the killer is after the unhooked and coming straight back.

    But that is probably different. I see what I do as optimal because the other person have a chance to escape if the killer hits me, or even better the killer will come after me instead since I am injured now too.

  • Yeah I don't get it either. I had a Lery's game that was going somewhat poorly until an injured person body blocked me on my way into the basement. I took the free down and still made the basement. Took that new down into the basement and they had already saved so I got another hit while they passed me on the stairs. Thanks for the free pressure I guess?

  • @Shaped said:

    I don't have bt and I play solo so I always bodyblock to take a hit if the killer is after the unhooked and coming straight back.

    But that is probably different. I see what I do as optimal because the other person have a chance to escape if the killer hits me, or even better the killer will come after me instead since I am injured now too.

    The difference there is ideally you would be doing so while uninjured, so the killer can't immediately down you and step over your body

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2005873#Comment_2005873

    The difference there is ideally you would be doing so while uninjured, so the killer can't immediately down you and step over your body

    Yeah and if there is no instadown. But if the person is on dead hook I will try to trade to help them.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2005898#Comment_2005898

    Yeah and if there is no instadown. But if the person is on dead hook I will try to trade to help them.

    @Shaped said:

    I don't have bt and I play solo so I always bodyblock to take a hit if the killer is after the unhooked and coming straight back.

    But that is probably different. I see what I do as optimal because the other person have a chance to escape if the killer hits me, or even better the killer will come after me instead since I am injured now too.

    To clarify I’m Carrying one survivor and the other two rush me to try and stop me getting the hook while hurt

  • @redsopine00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2005922#Comment_2005922

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2005873#Comment_2005873

    To clarify I’m Carrying one survivor and the other two rush me to try and stop me getting the hook while hurt

    Oh I see. That is different for sure.

  • I did this once by accident/stupidity, solo player btw not swf, because I forgot I was running iron will and the attempt to rescue clouded my judgement. I didn't realise my error until I got downed, I felt so foolish lol.

  • @Purgatorian said:

    I did this once by accident/stupidity, solo player btw not swf, because I forgot I was running iron will and the attempt to rescue clouded my judgement. I didn't realise my error until I got downed, I felt so foolish lol.

    Lol been there but I was doing a take hits challenge and I decided to troll with no mither and camp under hooks for a hit and free rescue lol

  • Also I got a 3k during egc durning the same session last night playing deathslinger and they run me around and one decided to give me a pity hook que basement gates open slugging to avoid ds and securing 1 kill grub somone on the chain timers nearly gone realling them in and the other 2 decided to body block the chain as the 4th ran out the gates boom egc hits and 3k