New Mori’s
I think it would be cool if there were mori’s available in the store to buy with shards. While some mori’s are really cool, some are just bland and boring Trapper and wraith .
I think it would be cool if there were mori’s available in the store to buy with shards. While some mori’s are really cool, some are just bland and boring Trapper and wraith .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That could add to the commerce aspect of the game to generate more money. I would be good with spending money or shards for new kills.
Sure, but you could continue after mori's. Perhaps other emotes would make sense as well. Alternate "point" and "come here" animations, or maybe whole new ones available in the store.