Stop Complaining about NOED
This Title is a bit misleading, I hate the perk myself. The title is words from the develops, although they didn't say those exact words. The developers said they didn't have a problem with NOED. No Point complaining cause they aren't going to change the perk.
Killers say "the perk is fine", survivors think "the perk is unfair", realistically, none of your opinions matter because the developers are in control.
Believe me, I do a good play and chase the killer for about 5 gens. The killer runs NOED and face camps me. This to the developers is balanced, this is what "fair" is to them. I also understand it's easy to cleanse but it's a bit late when I'm face camped by the killer.
The only change I can see fair (In my opinion) is making NOED a non-hex perk and just adding a timer, like 180 seconds.
Comments
I play Survivor and Killer and I also think the Perk is fine. It punishes Survivors who gamble on NOT doing Totems, i.e. the other objective. If the DEV have said they aren't going to change it, it is kind of pointless to keep complaining about it.
Stop complaining about DS....
I don't complain about DS. I don't complain about any Perk on either side. I sometimes give Feedback in the proper area, but that is as far as I go. I don't blame Players for using Perks they earn, equipment or Offerings they bought with their BP. I don't blame Killers for doing their jobs. I think that is foolish and nothing but blaming OTHER people for one's own failures.
I think I'm mostly fine with NOED. Mainly because I incorporated Detectives hunch in one of my builds and I always use maps. If I were to change It I would change it by making it so that you get the exposed effect once the last generator is done instead when someone is down. Its just really annoying when your down but you didn't even knew they had it.
It was more a blanket statement, no primarily at you
Stop complaining about peoples complaints
For OP, NOED sucks and even if the devs said "NOED is balanced" doesn't mean complaints aren't valid.
Honestly ever since I became a totem hunter player, I've had no problems with it. There's still the rare occassion I miss a totem and it kicks in (typically on larger maps), but I can't complain if it kicks off knowing I tried.
I will say that with how rapidly gens get done, there are matches where my I may not even get to touch a gen during my hunts if the my team mates are good enough.
I dunno why people still can’t read a noed killer
lf the game is going quick and the killer is getting looped or they are having trouble downing people 9/10 noed is coming you should always assume it.
lf the killer is rolling through survs, then you can safely assume they don’t need noed.