Converting Currencies
This is just an idea but I think it would be cool.
- Convert 10,000 bloodpoints for 10 iridescent shards
- Convert 1000 iridescent shards into 10 auric cells
I tried to balance out the numbers, it's just an easier way to obtain iridescent shards and auric cells. I tried keeping the amount fair, do you like this idea?
Comments
While the system is good I do not think the BHVR will do it. They are selling the auric cells for only cash which is one of the main resource of the game. Other than that iridescent can be an option since you can earn it by playing.
I know but it's only 10, I'll make it 1 lol
Yes to get iridescent shards, No to get auric cells.
Auric cells is money for BHVR, you can buy licensed things with it. If players got auric cells for free, they would have to pay money for the licensed characters. It would be good to have some auric cells,but also unrealistic
It isn't for free, it's for iridescent shards lol
Iridescent shards that you get for free...?
No you have to level up, which I suppose is also free 😭