Huntress new Iridescent power

It's clearly getting nerfed next patch, all I have to say is it's about time, the add-on is too easy to run, it doesn't take much experience. So to compensate that, I have an idea.

Huntress will gain a new power called Mini Iridescent hatchet.

Mini Iridescent hatchet.

You start off with 1 Mini Iridescent hatchet, the hatchet will not expose the survivor anymore but it will charge and travel much faster. The hatchet will be smaller will a smaller hitbox. The hatchet you can not get back from lockers but you can pick it back up off the ground.

Comments

  • It's clearly getting nerfed next patch

    Is there something I missed, or is this just speculation? Just curious.

  • @TAG said:

    It's clearly getting nerfed next patch

    Is there something I missed, or is this just speculation? Just curious.

    complete speculation

  • @TAG said:

    It's clearly getting nerfed next patch

    Is there something I missed, or is this just speculation? Just curious.

    It's sort of both. They said huntress and demo are the next killers getting changes. I'm not 100% sure but I think they mentioned add-on reworks, so I assume Iridescent hatchets.

  • @REL1_C said:

    It's clearly getting nerfed next patch, all I have to say is it's about time, the add-on is too easy to run, it doesn't take much experience. So to compensate that, I have an idea.

    Huntress will gain a new power called Mini Iridescent hatchet.

    Mini Iridescent hatchet.

    You start off with 1 Mini Iridescent hatchet, the hatchet will not expose the survivor anymore but it will charge and travel much faster. The hatchet will be smaller will a smaller hitbox. The hatchet you can not get back from lockers but you can pick it back up off the ground.

    If and when they eventually do it its prob just gonna be what deathslinger has and only expose if hit 20 meters away. In which case I hope she gets less of a penalty, maybe 2-3?

  • @REL1_C said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2003532#Comment_2003532

    It's sort of both. They said huntress and demo are the next killers getting changes. I'm not 100% sure but I think they mentioned add-on reworks, so I assume Iridescent hatchets.

    I mean, it's a very safe bet that Irihead is going to get nerfed when Huntress gets her add-on pass. But last I remember, the next Killer being worked on is Demogorgon.

  • @REL1_C said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2003532#Comment_2003532

    It's sort of both. They said huntress and demo are the next killers getting changes. I'm not 100% sure but I think they mentioned add-on reworks, so I assume Iridescent hatchets.

    They also said that keys were getting changed about a month ago at least still no word don't take behavior seriously until they say they 100% are making change's at a designated patch.