Finally got my Scout Leader Dweet outfit.
(I know I'm not wearing the pants but I like the shorts better ^.^)
I know it sounds crazy but it's the one outfit I wanted out of the Rift, and the reason I bought it. Lol
LOOK AT HIM ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
(I know I'm not wearing the pants but I like the shorts better ^.^)
I know it sounds crazy but it's the one outfit I wanted out of the Rift, and the reason I bought it. Lol
LOOK AT HIM ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dweet is a cutie :D
@glitchboi
I agree :D
That's adorable
@ArchFox
Thank you!
You grinded that out already or did you buy tiers? Holy cow you moved fast haha.
I am still like 6 off but I haven't bought a tier yet.
This is as far as I have gotten on that front:
@Echorion
I used some of the auric cells that I accrued via the Rift. I really wanted it xD
You are a beautiful Dweet.
@Dwight_Fairfield
<3