Map offerings and swf

Should swf groups be required for each to play the same map offering in order for it to be valid? For example if there is a group of 3 that wants to go to haddonfield with balanced landing all 3 of them would have to burn that offering, yet it would count as a single offering. So if random burns The game and killer burns Macmillan they would have an equal chance to be sent to any of those 3 maps

Comments

  • They should but it doesn't matter, the game is all about fun for swf and screw everyone else

  • SWF’s aren’t always bad. I’ve noticed that SWF’s have similarities to newer players (level 10-15) They dive bomb the hooked survivor because they feel compelled to save their buddy. They goof off a lot which allows more downs, & hooks. You can always expect a flash light guy around the corner when you down someone. So they are fairly predictable. The ones to be worried about is like a two man SWF with 2 solos, or any combination of that. That scenario is a straight up Gen rush. No screwing around, and having fun. Just getting in and getting out.

  • @Dizzy1096 said:

    They should but it doesn't matter, the game is all about fun for swf and screw everyone else

    This is correct. SWF players get their caloric intake for the day from Dizzy's salty tears.

  • @fray1919 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2001940#Comment_2001940

    This is correct. SWF players get their caloric intake for the day from Dizzy's salty tears.

    This persons post history;

    =====

    Aww, that's cute though. Who's a good little killer? You are!

    Fragile killers begging for the game to be easier is my kink.

    Really doubling down on those killer tears. I love this.

    Mmm, delicious killer tears right here

    Oooh, I see we are still getting those salty killer tears I love so much.

    Killers are so fragile. It's hilarious.

    If only the devs could fix the killer whining. Alas, they are only human. :(

    Sweet, sweet killer tears. I love this thread.

    So what we have here is another case of *delicious killer tears*. Use your crying to feed the forum, M1Trapper.

    That's right. You cry, I laugh. :)

    The delicious killer tears continue to flow like salty wine!

    Mmm, another killer's tears...how do you all know exactly when I'm feeling parched? :)

    Mmm, the tears....so salty....I love them....

    I don't know, I've been loving the past few threads. Killer tears are delicious and plentiful.

    Mmm, another thread of killer tears...I was just getting thirsty too. :)

    99% of playing a killer doesn't take skill. They're the goombas of the game. :D

    Yeah. Some very fragile killers on here.

    I'm sorry, I was looking for a DBD forum and I seem to have wandered into your salt mine.

    All these salty killer players and sock puppet accounts fill me with joy.

    =====

    I see Behaviour wants their forums to be just like their game.

  • @Dizzy1096 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2001953#Comment_2001953

    This persons post history;

    =====

    Aww, that's cute though. Who's a good little killer? You are!

    Fragile killers begging for the game to be easier is my kink.

    Really doubling down on those killer tears. I love this.

    Mmm, delicious killer tears right here

    Oooh, I see we are still getting those salty killer tears I love so much.

    Killers are so fragile. It's hilarious.

    If only the devs could fix the killer whining. Alas, they are only human. :(

    Sweet, sweet killer tears. I love this thread.

    So what we have here is another case of *delicious killer tears*. Use your crying to feed the forum, M1Trapper.

    That's right. You cry, I laugh. :)

    The delicious killer tears continue to flow like salty wine!

    Mmm, another killer's tears...how do you all know exactly when I'm feeling parched? :)

    Mmm, the tears....so salty....I love them....

    I don't know, I've been loving the past few threads. Killer tears are delicious and plentiful.

    Mmm, another thread of killer tears...I was just getting thirsty too. :)

    99% of playing a killer doesn't take skill. They're the goombas of the game. :D

    Yeah. Some very fragile killers on here.

    I'm sorry, I was looking for a DBD forum and I seem to have wandered into your salt mine.

    All these salty killer players and sock puppet accounts fill me with joy.

    =====

    I see Behaviour wants their forums to be just like their game.

    clicky clicky click

    (I love you, Dizzy. Never change.)