I want a perk that...
Makes my terror radius non distance based.
Imagine Wraith with:
Distressing
The aforementioned TR perk
Lullaby
Unnerving
Addons; The Beast (TR whilst cloaked), Coxcombed Clapper (silent bell).
Nothing would make me happier
Makes my terror radius non distance based.
Imagine Wraith with:
Distressing
The aforementioned TR perk
Lullaby
Unnerving
Addons; The Beast (TR whilst cloaked), Coxcombed Clapper (silent bell).
Nothing would make me happier
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could you clarify what you mean by "non-directional"
I'd already consider the terror radius to be non-directional, as you hear the terror radius from whichever direction the Killer approaches from.
I mean, you hear the same terror radius, regardless of which direction they come from, I think it's the same sound right
Sorry I meant it so it doesn't change based on distance
All TR are non directional. The only cues they give are how close the killer is, not where they’re coming from.
So the survivor has the max heartbeat sound even when they are at the very edge of the terror radius?
Yeah I'm stupid I meant non distance based imma edit the post now
Yeah or like mid level so it sounds like they are at around 18 metres (for s 32 metre TR killer) whenever you're in their TR
This perk should be mandatory on every and any Deathslinger player.
Ooof, that would be strong.
Pretty terrifying to play against too.
How about, a Wraith add on which does this, but he can't use his ability?
I would despise that but it would be worth it for how fun it would be in a multitude of builds generally
How would he hit people?
Well I guess he couldn't use his speed boost, but he can still M1 people regularly, you'd just have to catch people unawares. I think this would only work on indoor maps where you can break line of sight.
How about, an add-on, you can use your power, but whenever you are in your power, this TR effect is active?
Just having a perk which does it seems crazy as it removes all warning which survivors heavily rely on. Everyone would have to run spine chill, and the terror radius would just be ignored.
Mmm maybe yeah it could just be added to the beast addon