Please stop running self care please

I can't even count he amount of times I've gotten screwed over by my teammates that self care in corners instead of doing gens. For the love of god, stop running self care. Bring a medkit or better yet, find another survivor to heal you.

Comments

  • Nothing like watching that one jake self care in a match i had earlier just to step in a bear trap about 20 seconds later.

    I do feel like self care is only bad because many newer players don't know how to use it though.

  • And put trust in other players? Lol, no.

  • the discussion in this thread convinced me to start running self care, thanks op

  • People are gonna play the game how they want. Thats solo que for ya... Get a swf if it bothers u that much

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    I have a very particular set of skills

    I will look for you, I will find you

    And I will heal you.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2XVCUCXLK1GG/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5CVNQRGVX8VM/image.png

    Add BT and WGLF into that build and you're golden.

  • Or anyone can bring whatever perk they want to bring. Sounds like a much better idea.

  • Right now, self-healing is just a lot available because the Archive Challenge is there. 

    I actually never use Selfcare, for the task I took it in. Normally I always have to look for mates forever to heal - but during this challenge I had it so often that people just started healing me or crouched next to me while I was trying to heal. Where else are you guys when I don't have this perk with me? xD

  • Virgin Self-Care vs. Chad Inner Strength

  • Might try this sometime. I'm a poor survivor that only has free survivor perks, might as well make use of em lol.

    My 10 cents on topic: I really like Self-care, it suits my playstyle of being scared as heck after a chase/rescue yet wanting to survive longer to do more altruistic things alongside my objectives. I feel like I'm more valuable once I'm healed up on my own, being able to take one more hit if I run into the killer without additional items, instead of scrambling around for a box's medkit, or doing anything across the map while injured. And it's not like I'm unaware of the map, I bring Kindred to gauge my priorities between saving myself or saving someone else if the others aren't. My runs in solo queue have been PLENTY altruistic where this isn't an issue.

    I genuinely have much more fun running Self-care, rather than abiding by this forum's salty preferences.

1 2 ›